Dental Veneers are described as a thin layer of synthetic material that bonds and adheres to the tooth’s surface. Veneers offer an excellent alternative to an otherwise painful and lengthy dental process to enhance the appearance of your smile.
What Can Veneers Do For You:
- Fix Gaps Between Your Teeth
- Fix Broken Or Chipped Teeth
- Fix Discolored and Stained Teeth
- Fix Crooked Or Misshaped Teeth
Veneers offer almost an instant solution to aesthetic tooth appearance. Dental Veneers require minimal tooth preparation which makes it quick and easy for our patients.
How To Apply Veneers
Veneers require just two visits to the dentist.
- Visit # 1 Veneer Preparation: The teeth are prepared by removing 0.3 to 0.5 mm of enamel (the thickness of a fingernail) to allow room for the veneer layer. An impression of the teeth is taken and sent to the specialized dental laboratory that will create the veneers.
- Visit #2 Veneer Bonding: Bonding involves all the steps that permanently attach the veneer to the tooth. After a cleaning of the tooth, the veneer is bonded to the tooth with a special dental cement. This dental cement is then hardened with a blue curing light.
Please contact us with any additional questions or concerns about dental veneers and if they are right for you!